POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov reference, minimums and maximums for statements : Re: Pov reference, minimums and maximums for statements Server Time
9 Aug 2024 08:59:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov reference, minimums and maximums for statements
From: Josh English
Date: 15 Sep 2000 12:23:39
Message: <39C24D2F.23F214EA@spiritone.com>
I used < and > in my pages, and someone sent me an email, I beleive, saying
that it was a bad idea. I can't find an email to that effect, so I might have read
that else where. My copy of the HTML4 bible doesn't say that one method is prefered
of the other, and states that you can use the character notation, decimal, or hex to
include the codes.

I wish I could remember where I heard that. That might also have been held over from
HTML 3 or 3.2, which is what I tend to use still, since CSS doesn't work as well as
it's advertised yet.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac